Production process in our foundry is composed of 6 subsequent elements:
- Purchase of feedstock
- Quality control (QC) and sorting of aluminum scraps
- Development of formula and production of the alloy; current control of chemical composition (spectrometer)
- Pouring liquid metal into the refining unit and refining with the use of argon; control of chemical composition (spectrometer)
- Casting of the metal into ingot moulds and final QC
- Packing, labeling, storage, and sale
Our foundry has been developing sustainably since 2006; since that time, the quality of our products has been consecutively enhanced. This is reflected in the quality and environmental management systems we have established and maintain according to standards: ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015.
We are fully aware of the scale of responsibility for the natural environment resting with us a producer of aluminum alloys from secondary materials (scrap).
Indeed, it was with natural environment in mind that we designed each phase of the production process in our foundry. As a consequence, we have managed to limit the scope of potential threats to the environment to minimum.
Therefore, our environment-oriented activities did not finish the moment we gained the necessary permissions for collection, processing, management and transport of non-ferrous waste.
Our care for natural environment is reflected daily in the conscious approach to our work.